In this class we will re-ground you in grammar basics then dive into some of the most common mistakes made in writing and how we can help you avoid those mistakes! We will help make your reading set you apart from your peers!
This class was crated with finance, accounting, and business professionals in mind. We will start the course re-introducing you with some basic grammar skills. From there, we will cover some common grammar mistakes and how to avoid them. When you finish this course you will be writing better right away! This course will make your writing more professional, better structured, and more effective.
At completion, you’ll have the tools to master any grammar questions you have.
Some key things you’ll learn:
- Renew your knowledge of grammar basics
- How to identify and avoid sentence fragments and run-on sentences
- To correctly use commas and avoid comma splices
- How to use apostrophes, and pronouns
- Pronoun – Antecedent agreement
- Advanced grammar things like: misplaced modifiers, and more
Format: 3-6 minute videos, quizzes, and a final exam
Estimated times: 3-5 hours
Category: Soft Skills
Prerequisites: This is built to be an introductory course and we start with with grammar basics, so it is okay without prerequisites. However, this is note an ELS Course, so you should have a good / native understanding of the English language first.